“Whenever you’re in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. The factor is ATTITUDE.”
Every relationship undergoes conflict, some comes up break up and some other are into deepening their relationship. It is just a matter of how you deal with the conflicts you have with. We want to avoid it but sadly we can’t. problem solving issues becomes a tug of war over whoever is right and who is wrong.
- Define the problem and discuss – it should be the first step to resolve the problem. Speak out the problem and never let the other one guess the problem.
- Don’t pretend it’s okay – this is very common to woman, they prefer to hide it than to reveal everything is going wrong. Don’t pretend that it;s not bothering you, feel free to tell your partner the truth.
- Look on the deeper concerns – this is the second step wherein you explore on the problem arise. Be open minded on the concerns and issues of different side and respect.
- Don’t make him wrong – another common to woman, because woman didn’t want to look that they are wrong. It’s pride anyway! Woman usually make him wrong and it;s not good because that makes the man distant with you.
- Use the Win-Win technique – look for steps that can resolve the issue/s. Do not demand the other in what to do instead discuss what you can do to resolve it.