Hello there, Philippine bloggers and online readers. We always loved the idea of travelling to beautiful places and here in the Philippines, we have loads of them. I mean every region and every city have their own pride and joy, perhaps a story to tell. You got to admit that the Philippines is not just rich when it comes to their natural resources but also in culture and history. Here are 10 of the most wanted place to visit in the Philippines. These are the places that is on my bucket list.
1. Vigan, Ilocos Sur. Tagged as one of the Seven Wonder Cities of the World. The place surely holds the spectre of classic beauty, it seems like you are transcended back into the Spanish era. That is why it’s on the top of my list.
2. Puerto Princesa Underground River, Palawan. This place can be considered a home to every nature lover out there. Its landscapes are filled and rich in wildlife endemic to the Philippines. Palawan also has the famous Underground River that has various rock formations.
3. Oslob, Cebu or Donsol, Sorsogon. Home to the gentle giants of the sea – the whale sharks. It would be a great thing to see them in person.
4. Chocolate Hills, Bohol. One of the top tourist spots in the Philippines. Home to the famous hills that turn to chocolate like color during the summer, calamay, tarsiers and among others
5. Banaue Rice Terraces. Tagged as one of the seven wonders of the world. They say that you can never complete your Philippine trip without going to this place. The Banaue Rice Terraces were formed and carved by the ancestors of the Ifugao Tribe for them to plant rice and vegetables.
6. Surigao del Sur’s Finest. A friend of mine recently went to Surigao del Sur for a weekend getaway. She said the place was like heaven. The Enchanted River of Hinatuan was enchanting, the beauty of untouched beaches of Britania Group of Islands of San Agustin and the captivating Tinuy-an Falls of Bislig. This place is a must go.
7. Lake Sebu, South Cotabato. The summer capital of Southern Philippines. One of the largest lakes with 354 hectares rich bio diversified life.
8. Mati, Davao del Norte. Home to the finest white sand beaches of Mindanao with pristine and relaxing views.
9. Tawi-Tawi. The West end of the island of Mindanao. Far from the noises of the city and the home to the warmest people, delicious food and seafood and attractions that will literally take your breath away.
10. Tubbataha Reef National Marine Park. Housing the largest marine life in the Philippines, this place is recommended for scuba divers and snorklers.
Those are the top 10 most wanted place to visit in the Philippines. Truly, the Philippines tsadagyud and we’ll never get tired of being proud of what we have. ‘Till next time bloggers.