I opened my Facebook account earlier and read the trending #hashtag news “Biology student breaks highest grade record in post-war UP“.
Oh my GOD.What is her average? 1.004 GWA. Is she fo real? I’m having goosebumps right now and it makes me wonder how she got those amazing grades at University of the Philippines? She even has a boyfriend, she’s even active on her social media accounts, she doesn’t have acnes and her face looks good with having perfect skin. OMG… Justice please.. ahahaha
Tiffany Grace Uy really made history and blew all students record with having the highest grade when she graduated. Tifanny is a B.S in biology graduate and she got a grade of flat 1.00 in all her subject EXCEPT in Art Studies, where she got a 1.25.
Tiffany’s achievement is definitely one for the books– her GWA is higher than that of BS Mathematics graduate John Gabriel Pelias, who graduated with a grade of 1.016 in 2011, the highest at the time. She also falls only a little behind BS Business Administration and Accountancy student Exequiel Sevilla, who graduated with a grade of 1.00 in 1927!!
Everybody is going crazy over and loco on her almost perfect General Weighted Average. Not only that, she also inspires so many young people to follow in her footsteps! A true beauty and brain and is now kicking as Summa Cum Laude.
Who is Tiffany Grace Cheng Uy?
So far this is what we have gathered about her, aside from the fact that she is a BS Biology Student from the famous University of the Philippines Diliman.
1. She is a daughter of two doctors who graduated from medical school. So, my guess, that being genius runs in the blood.
2. She has a boyfriend of 6 years. Her boyfriend is studying medicine, too. Whoa, talking about compatibility.
3. She lives a normal life. Well, every genius is stereotyped as bookish, anti-social, weird and fugly but Tiffany lives a normal life. She goes out with friends to watch a movie or hang out and she even CRAMS during exams! Whoa! In that level? #AsanAngHustisya #justiceplease
4. She loves watching cartoons. Clearly, she is a child at heart and that is a good thing.
5. She has a big interest about global warming and written a stellar reflection paper about the topic too. Wow.
Wow, this woman is truly amazing. When asked during an interview on Unang Hirit, the morning show of GMA, what she can say to her fellow graduates, this is what she said.
“Grades is just a number and a circumstantial evidence of your intelligence. What matters most is the tangible service you do once you graduated, that is really the measure of one’s worth .“ – Tiffany Grace Uy
Truly, Tiffany is the epitome of beauty and brain. Probably, every student now be like “How to be Tiffany Grace Uy?” We don’t know about that but most probably Tiffany left a mark and an inspiration to all the students nationwide. Anyway, congratulations Tiffany and we wish you all the best in your future endeavours.