Sleepovers are fun for teenagers and adults alike. Talking and gossiping the night out or perhaps movie marathoning the whole night. But, let us make your sleepovers more fun with some games and here are the perfect games just for you.
1. Crazy Makeovers – Pull out your make-up kit, manicure and pedicure set and all your beauty paraphernalia. Have the girls put up in pairs and have them beautify each other. No peeking, remember. it must be a place that doesn’t have a single mirror in it. Let them. wait until the makeover is done. Afterwards, let the girls guess what type of makeup was done to her. Then reveal the result of their makeover.
2. Spin the bottle – This is a classic game and is used by all in all types of occasion. But you can always improvise with other types of spin the bottle. Just be creative about it.
3. Pillow Fight – A classic game enjoyed by many teenage and adult people. Before going to sleep, arrange the pillows, you can have mini-pillows if you want to, then before people hit the sack let the pillow fighting commence.
4. Question and Answer – More like a truth and truth type of game. Just ask your girlfriends or your friends. Create small talk, trivia talk, exchange banter and other gossips.
4. Cup Stacking – When you buy party supplies, add some extra cups for the party guests for some cup stacking game. Let everyone start at the same time and let them build the most creative tower. This makes it more nerve-wracking and exciting.
5. Minute to Win it Games – Come up with games that can be done within one minute. Search for something creative and fun.
6. Dance Off – If you have your Xbox and Playstation, time to rev it up and play Just Dance and other dance simulation games and try to dance off each other.
7. Board and Card Games – Snake and Ladders, Monopoly, Poker, Uno and among other things. Don’t just make it plain, of course, create your own consequences if one loses the game. This should add excitement to your sleepover party.
There you go! If you’re planning to have a slumber party this weekend, make it more exciting by playing one of these games or perhaps all of them. Have fun guys!