Running is a very good stress reliever. That fact is very well known but running without the proper background music would be strainful and boring which can result to unproductive workout. Research says that music can help you distract your mind from the pain and agony of running, increases one’s effort, puts someone in the zone, it keeps your pace, elevate your exercise mood, and the greatest motivator while you are on the run.
However, you can’t just have any ordinary playlist on your phone right? You need something that can liven up the mood and make your run productive. Here are some songs that we can recommend for you while you are on your daily run. We got them from Spotify music playlists. According to Spotify, below are the top songs for running. There were about a hundred of them but we picked what we think are the best for us.
- Pass Out by Tinie Tempah
- Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
- Rolling in the Deep by Adele
- Insomnia by Faithless
- Underdog by Kasabian
- Gonna Fly Now by Bill Conti
- Billie Jean by Michael Jackson
- Stronger by Kanye West
- Everlong by Foo Fighters
- Lose Yourself by Eminen
- Breathe by Prodigy
- Living in a Prayer by Bon Jovi
- Titanium by Sia
- Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
- The Final Countdown by Europe <—- You have to admit, this one might be weird but it gets you on the mood. That is a guarantee.
- Let’s go by Calvin Harris feat. Ne-yo
- Tragedy by Celldweller
- Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
- Somebody to You by The Vamps
- Silence by Delerium
Know what’s best to do with the playlist? Put them on shuffle mode and experience the best music in the world. Your daily run or workout won’t be as boring as it could get as long as you have your playlist with you. We all know we can agree that good music produces great productivity in working in or out. Enjoy!