Hey there, bloggers and readers alike. Feel like watching a good Filipino movie? Filipino movies isn’t only about romance an all those cheesiness but they also come in different genres, if you just have the necessary list to start with. You don’t have a list? Well, here are our list of Philippine top 8 movies this 2015 – so far.
1. Crazy Beautiful You. Starring teen stars Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo. A love story that showcases the native Aetas while they were having their shoot. Beautiful cinematography, great cast and good story earning a 9.5 out of 10.
2. You’re My Boss. Starring Coco Martin and Toni Gonzaga. A rom-com that will surely tickle you and make you fall in love with love again. A 7 out of 10 movie.
3. That Thing Called Tadhana. A romantic comedy movie starring the mischievous and beautiful Angelica Panganiban partnered with JM de Guzman will surely make you laugh and fall in love at the same time. A 9 out of 10 kind of movie.
4. Just the Way You Are. The common pop stories and the ideal of how to fall in love. Though, it is a common boy meets girl story with all the same manner as with other movies. Nevertheless, the movie was an entertaining one and the characters was played well by Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil garnering an 8 out of 10.
5. Dementia. Who would’ve had thought that the plains of Batanes would be a perfect scene for a horror movie. Starred by Nora Aunor. The movie would give you all the right chills in all the right places when you watch a horror movie. Earning an 8 out of 10.
6. Para sa Hopeless Romantic. A romantic movie, hence the title, that revolves around the life of Nadine Lustre’s character and her heartbreak experience with the character of James Reid that lead her to write a story that stars Julia Barreto and Inigo Pascual. The story was cheesy and romantic, but that’s just that without such good plot twist. This movie is a 6 out of 10.
7. Edsa Woolworth. Starred by comedienne Pokwang. This movie focuses on familial love and all the conflicts of each character, which in this case, the siblings and how they got through all their problems. A tear-jerking movie that is a 7 out of 10.
8. Liwanag sa Dilim. A horror and adventurous movie starred by Jake Vargas, Bea Binene and Sarah Lahbati. The story was good but there was a lacking element to the movie but it would have 6 out of 10.
So those are the movies that are truly Filipino made. If you haven’t watched some of them then it is high time for you to do so. Until the next post, bloggers and readers.