Hey there, CDO bloggers and online readers. Do you hate someone in the office because of their antics or are people trying to get out of your way whenever you arrive. Figured that people from the office doesn’t want to include you in their latest office gossips or people gravitate against you and not towards you. Well, it might be that they just don’t care about you or they just hate you. Then, you probably ask yourself “But, why? What have I done?”
Well, you might have done something or else they won’t be mad at you. People never gets mad for no reason at all, well, there might be some rare cases that people just hate you because you didn’t qualify for their standards. However, these are the things that might be the cause of why your co-worker might hate you.
1. Being Late. In the professional world and in any case, being late is a cardinal sin. Have you been late with you deadlines or anything? Then this is probably the reason why your coworkers hate you that much. Stop being so tardy.
2. No Manners. When you’re constantly being rude or ungrateful, that’s when they start hating you. So at all costs be kind and courteous.
3. You’re Shouty. When you do nothing but bark and shout at your coworkers well, no wonder they hate you that much. Stop shouting at your co-workers, that’s not nice.
4. Getting Your Hands Clean. When the group fails to do a certain task and you play the blame game, if they hate you now they’ll probably loathe you for the rest of career.
5. You Lack Professionalism.That does it. When you clearly don’t know how to set a demarcation line between your professional and personal attitude that is where the problem is raised. Learn which attitude you should bring and leave in the office.
6. You rain on everyone’s parade. When everyone is happy and optimistic about a certain project and you’re like a rain during a joyous parade – a nuisance.
7. Wasting everybody’s time during meetings. Meetings are total wastes of time. We all know that so don’t be that person who acts like a know-it-all but knows nothing at all.
If you have practiced each of these, then you better start changing now because there are two things that could happen to you: It’s either your career is over or you get to be public enemy number 1. So, bloggers and readers, have you experienced this kind of people? Then let them read this so that they can have a good glimpse on how it is to be a real professional.