Women are attracted to men, of course! It’s a normal thing to have a boyfriend as long as you know your limitations regardless of age. At the end, it’s your life, your journey. It’s just a matter of priorities.
Women have different standard when it comes to choosing a man they tend to date. The fact is girls date boys and women date men. Is there a difference between girls and women?, boys and men? Yes, you read it right, and yes there is. Aside from the spelling itself, girls and boys are they are person with lack of independence, lack of self-respect, have princess and price syndrome, ruled by insecurity, can’t hold their self on their own. However, women and men are those independent, ambitious, knows their worth and value, and has a strong moral compass.
“A man looks for a woman with intelligence, supportive, grounded and encompasses. A boy cares mostly only for girls who are hot, wild and exciting.”
To determine whether your boyfriend is a boy or a man,
- He is a boy if his mom is still the one who does his laundry. For those guys who already did laundry in their own is a man.
- A man rather chooses to go on a vacation with his lovely woman than to go with the boys trips.
- He is a boy if he lacks communication skills, he can’t even manage to communicate with you.
- He is a man if he has a stable job and is contented with it. He is a boy if he cannot stick to a job.
- A boy is getting drunk with his peers at the bar every weekend. A man knows how to have a good time but is often very busy in his career and life.
- He is a man if he is afraid of rejection but will out himself out there anywhere. He is a boy if he is afraid of rejection and acts passive so that his pride and ego won’t ever get too banged up.
- A man doesn’t put blame on you, he prefer to carry the faults to himself. Boy places blame on you when you argue.
- He is a man if he still acts as he would with just you and treats you with respect. If otherwise, he is a boy.
- Boys find reasons why they can’t, they always find excuses. A man finds ways they can, they prefer to find time.
- A boy plays game. A man doesn’t.