Stress is always present to us human since it is a physical and mental reaction to good and bad experiences. Stress can be triggered by the pressures of every day responsibilities to either or both from work and or at home. Naturally, our bodies respond to stress and it has effects.
- Can damage memory – our memory serves as the storage of every simple and lots of things however, trough stress it will be strain that it will be damaged more if you are getting too stress. Typically, stress can fog your memory that even remembering simple things you can already forget how to.
- Can cause rapid gain weight – this is the common effect of stress on our body. Basically, people who are stress can gain weight simply because they are into eating believing that through eating, they can relieve stress.
- Can lead to hair loss – we cannot imagine ourselves losing our hair, right? We are afraid that one day it might happen. It can lower down our self-confidence actually, yet it is one of the effects of stress. It doesn’t mean that you will loss it immediately, has you notice your hair falling out?, it begins there.
- Can cause headaches – headaches are troublesome indeed and it is the very common side effects of stress on our body. They can ruin our day because we cannot work and we can’t focus on what we like. Stress can cause headache because stress causes your muscle to tense up and your tense muscle can cause headache.
- Can cause early death – the worse effects of stress, although we believe it is impossible to because stress is not part on the list of world’s biggest killers yet can cause early death. It can shorten your life expectancy.
Don’t let yourself be stress out for effects are present and it attacks to our body. So, stay healthful and delighted!