Financially, “Investment” is “money making” but in general, it is the time, effort that is actually exerted in order to harvest something that is planted. Becoming an investor is a good way into getting a good life.
Take note that “investment” is not just applicable in the finance world. There are certain areas one can invest, wishing to harvest benefits in the near future. Here are 5 clouded things to ponder to invest:
- Brain – “Never stop learning because life never stops teaching”. Never limit yourself when it comes to learning because that is the only treasure no one could steal it from you. Study while you can, go to school, read books and listen. Learning is the treasure that will follow its owner everywhere. The more you learn is the more you earn. In order to earn one must acquire not just knowledge but also skills. The more skills you have, you are likely to be successful.
- Body – Keep yourself healthy! Never take your health for granted for you only live once. “Health is like money we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.” – Josh Billings. Eat that you know it’s safe and healthy for whatever you eat it’s either you are feeding disease or fighting it. Don’t ever forget to take care of your body and yourself.
- Relationship – Strengthen the relationship you built with your family and with your friends. Make time keeping them in touch for you’ll never know when you will be needing them. Rebuild the broken relationship you have. You must have someone that will arouse you’re support system.
- State of Mind – Taking care not just the physical body but so with the mind. Keep the mind in positive thoughts in order to overcome problems and stress. We cannot escape stress but do not overthink for it, rather change your mindset think of how grateful you are rather. Doing things that makes you happy is the best activity to divert your mindset from negative into positive thoughts for positive thoughts generates positive feelings and attracts positive life experiences.
- Bank Account – Save money. Do not waste your money with unimportant things. Save it with purpose, somehow you will probably reap more with the money you are saving. Money can change everything. Assure your financial situation.